Camfil's CamCarb Filters
CamCarb VG modules are molecular filters that provide efficient removal of acidic or corrosive molecular contamination in indoor air and re-circulation air applications. Cell modules in the filters are engineered to provide high levels of performance in process applications, especially in the prevention of electrical control equipment corrosion.
- Modules are filled using vibratory technique to achieve maximum packing density and undergo destructive tests, including drop tests at different heights
- Outlet and side gaskets to prevent leakage and direct pass through- higher overall performance efficiency
- Patented technology- Internal net inserted on the perforated surface by injection moulding
- You can achieve the best performance possible when using CamCarb in combination with Camfil PSSA housings, since these uniquely use a mechanical device to compress the seals and eliminate leaks
- Higher efficiency and longer lifetime
- Strong fully welded construction
- Tested in accordance with ISO 10121-2
- Cleaner and safer to handle and use
- Adhesive free construction- no outgassing from glue
Watch the video below to learn more about the two configurations, VG 300 and VG440
Contact your local salesperson to discuss your project needs!
Content and images from Camfil
// about the author
Hoffman & Hoffman Marketing
The marketing department at Hoffman & Hoffman is focused on communicating different commercial HVAC solutions to the industry. We often share manufacturer information to help engineers, contractors, and building owners make informed decisions.