Summer Virtual HVAC University With Greenheck
With all this social distancing, we are getting creative about providing and earning continuing education credits. Greenheck is now temporarily offering HVAC University, a popular training program for engineers, in a virtual format.
This is great news! Now, you can attend live sessions led by Greenheck Industry experts with your laptop!
- Greenheck will offer several one hour classes each week through August.
- The classes incorporate interactive multimedia to enhance your virtual learning experience.
- You will learn about HVAC trends, applications, changing codes, and standards.
- Each class event qualifies for one professional development hour (PDH) credit.
- Every single class is free.
Classes offered include:
You will need to sign up by clicking the link below, preferably two days in advance of each class to give us time to get your information to Greenheck and to give Greenheck time to get your links to you.
Additional classes will be posted on https://www.greenheck.com/resources/education/hvac-university throughout the summer.
It's a great time to learn about commercial HVAC systems!